Sporting the best views in town.Whatever the weather, from our amazing sunsets, roaring winds, lashing rain and rolling tides we are always open and ready to serve with a smile. Whether you are arriving by foot, bicycle, boat or car you will be made to feel welcome, be it spur of the moment or for a reservation.
We offer a range of well kept cask ales, chilled lager, selection of wines, thirst quenching soft drinks and a host of warming beverages from a tipple of rum to a frothy cappuccino. Our menu has a variety of scrumptious dishes from a light lunch of home potted mackerel with toast to our famous golden beer battered fish and chips. Not forgetting our daily specials.
All of these things can be enjoyed on our beautiful open terrace, watching the boats out on the water or cosy around our large real fires.
Whatever your plans, make sure you Crown off your day and Anchor yourself at Dell Quay!
- RT @SpaceWorldWide: Had a great team lunch at @CrownDellQuay last week - thanks guys!
- RT @puzzlethedog: @mikeyhatter @CrownDellQuay @YoungsPubs And they are dog friendly! My favourite pub! Woof!
- RT @mikeyhatter: Found a @YoungsPubs in West Sussex. Excellent lunch @CrownDellQuay with a pint or two of Hummingbird! #grilledsardines
- RT @karenunikorn: @CrownDellQuay A @YoungsPubs near us at last. Delicious lunch and welcome #freshprawns #hummingbird
- Just landed ! We couldn't possibly fit more fish on our menu today! #fish #fish #morefish #chichester 🍴🎣 http://t.co/hkkWInuycM