Sporting the best views in town.Whatever the weather, from our amazing sunsets, roaring winds, lashing rain and rolling tides we are always open and ready to serve with a smile. Whether you are arriving by foot, bicycle, boat or car you will be made to feel welcome, be it spur of the moment or for a reservation.
We offer a range of well kept cask ales, chilled lager, selection of wines, thirst quenching soft drinks and a host of warming beverages from a tipple of rum to a frothy cappuccino. Our menu has a variety of scrumptious dishes from a light lunch of home potted mackerel with toast to our famous golden beer battered fish and chips. Not forgetting our daily specials.
All of these things can be enjoyed on our beautiful open terrace, watching the boats out on the water or cosy around our large real fires.
Whatever your plans, make sure you Crown off your day and Anchor yourself at Dell Quay!
- Bookings coming in fast for our #localsnight on monday 29th September. 2 courses is £15 3courses is £17.50!! Book now 01243 781712 #food
- We have our first locals night on Monday 29th September. Book now to avoid disappointment ! 01243 781712 #chichester #youngs #local 🎣🍻🍴🍷
- RT @StrongyEm: Almost midday #elcoto @CrownDellQuay @jollywine http://t.co/bm3dSboafy
- Come and visit us an treat yourself to a glass of #elcotorioja ! #chichester #youngs #wine http://t.co/pXzBXJdOl6
- RT @Untidy_Heidi: " A wine with a view" @CrownDellQuay @chichesterharbour #IndianSummer http://t.co/cUBpF4a8Lm