Sporting the best views in town.Sporting the best views in town. Whatever the weather, from our amazing sunsets, roaring winds, lashing rain and rolling tides we’re always open and ready to serve with a smile. Whether you are arriving by foot, bicycle, boat or car you’ll be made to feel welcome, be it spur of the moment or for a reservation.
We offer a range of well kept cask ales, chilled lager, selection of wines, thirst quenching soft drinks and a host of warming beverages from a tipple of rum to a frothy cappuccino. Our menu has a variety of scrumptious dishes from a light smoked mackerel salad to our famous golden beer battered fish and chips. Not forgetting our blackboard of daily specials.
All of these things can be enjoyed on our beautiful open terrace, watching the boats out on the water or cosy around our large real fires.
Whatever your plans, make sure you Crown off your day and Anchor yourself at Dell Quay!
- RT @Larrybowes: Perfect sunset @CrownDellQuay to mark the relaunch of our beautiful new pub #chichester @YoungsPubs http://t.co/DXmgA8zPQw
- RT @wave105radio: NEWS: Watch Evey Staley's heartbroken parents as they urge drivers not to take the wheel after drinks this Christmas. httâ€¦
- RT @ToucanBeauty: @EllaRileySweets @SmallBizSatUK We were the same! Well done !
- RT @Pedal4Health: Looking towards Dell Quay and Donnington with a small rainbow. #DrinkLocal #WaxLocal @CrownDellQuay @ToucanBeauty http://â€¦
- RT @Pedal4Health: Walking my dogs at Dell Quay in the sunshine #WalkLocal #DrinkLocal #SmallBizSatUK @CrownDellQuay @ToucanBeauty http://t.â€¦