Sporting the best views in town.Sporting the best views in town. Whatever the weather, from our amazing sunsets, roaring winds, lashing rain and rolling tides we’re always open and ready to serve with a smile. Whether you are arriving by foot, bicycle, boat or car you’ll be made to feel welcome, be it spur of the moment or for a reservation.
We offer a range of well kept cask ales, chilled lager, selection of wines, thirst quenching soft drinks and a host of warming beverages from a tipple of rum to a frothy cappuccino. Our menu has a variety of scrumptious dishes from a light smoked mackerel salad to our famous golden beer battered fish and chips. Not forgetting our blackboard of daily specials.
All of these things can be enjoyed on our beautiful open terrace, watching the boats out on the water or cosy around our large real fires.
Whatever your plans, make sure you Crown off your day and Anchor yourself at Dell Quay!
- RT @CazzaReynolds: Enjoyed a coastal walk @Chich_Marina to @CrownDellQuay and back on Sat with a cheeky merlot đźŤ·and delightful views en rouâ€¦
- A bright and sunny morning in #chichester. Better start preparing for a #perfectsunday! #realale #foodies #youngs
- RT @yorkshireterror: Hereâ€™s another pic of me at @CrownDellQuay home of @PoppyPoppy2009. Lovely pub & food. Mum gave me 3 of her scampi! htâ€¦
- #TGIF Come and visit us for your fish and chip supper washed down with a pint of #youngsbeer ! #Chichester #realale #foodies
- RT @Pedal4Health: Sun is shining @CrownDellQuay and I'm having a crafty pint of Young's bitter #lovechichesterharbour http://t.co/gVTgOwMmrY