Sporting the best views in town.Sporting the best views in town. Whatever the weather, from our amazing sunsets, roaring winds, lashing rain and rolling tides we’re always open and ready to serve with a smile. Whether you are arriving by foot, bicycle, boat or car you’ll be made to feel welcome, be it spur of the moment or for a reservation.
We offer a range of well kept cask ales, chilled lager, selection of wines, thirst quenching soft drinks and a host of warming beverages from a tipple of rum to a frothy cappuccino. Our menu has a variety of scrumptious dishes from a light smoked mackerel salad to our famous golden beer battered fish and chips. Not forgetting our blackboard of daily specials.
All of these things can be enjoyed on our beautiful open terrace, watching the boats out on the water or cosy around our large real fires.
Whatever your plans, make sure you Crown off your day and Anchor yourself at Dell Quay!
- Pop down for a #sundayroast by the cosy fire this lunchtime. #perfectsunday #youngs #realale #chichester http://t.co/9aB8u3Ryn2
- RT @StrongyEm: Tempted by this view? @crowndellquay is the place to enjoy it with a cold pint or chilled glass of wine, Stunning. http://t.â€¦
- RT @ChiTourGuides: @CrownDellQuay How about City Highlights walk to build up the appetite? Start a11.30 by cathedral bell tower. http://t.câ€¦
- Let us make your #perfectsunday! Join us for a #sundayroast #amazingviews #bloodymary #youngs ! #chichester http://t.co/IVxwqIXTeK
- RT @YoungsBeers: Who has tried our new Young's Blonde seasonal beer, now available in @YoungsPubs. Perfect for these summer days.