Sporting the best views in town.Whatever the weather, from our amazing sunsets, roaring winds, lashing rain and rolling tides we are always open and ready to serve with a smile. Whether you are arriving by foot, bicycle, boat or car you will be made to feel welcome, be it spur of the moment or for a reservation.
We offer a range of well kept cask ales, chilled lager, selection of wines, thirst quenching soft drinks and a host of warming beverages from a tipple of rum to a frothy cappuccino. Our menu has a variety of scrumptious dishes from a light lunch of home potted mackerel with toast to our famous golden beer battered fish and chips. Not forgetting our daily specials.
All of these things can be enjoyed on our beautiful open terrace, watching the boats out on the water or cosy around our large real fires.
Whatever your plans, make sure you Crown off your day and Anchor yourself at Dell Quay!
- Dont forget you can reserve a table with us.....Just give us a ring on 01243 781712. #Chichester #youngs #WestSussex http://t.co/cOdJ1EmZce
- We are pleased to announce we raised £185 for @macmillancoffee today at the @CrownDellQuay !!!! Thank you http://t.co/mx7cKbebVp
- Cakes freshly baked .... Coffee is brewing .... Come and join us for our #macmillancoffeemorning http://t.co/phAIORiiLd
- We are hosting our #MacmillanCoffeeMorning tomorrow from 10am -12pm! #cakes #coffee #chichester
- Locals night menu is printed .... 29th September put it in your diary! #booknow #chichester #youngs http://t.co/gxjnm7rFFg