Sporting the best views in town.Whatever the weather, from our amazing sunsets, roaring winds, lashing rain and rolling tides we are always open and ready to serve with a smile. Whether you are arriving by foot, bicycle, boat or car you will be made to feel welcome, be it spur of the moment or for a reservation.
We offer a range of well kept cask ales, chilled lager, selection of wines, thirst quenching soft drinks and a host of warming beverages from a tipple of rum to a frothy cappuccino. Our menu has a variety of scrumptious dishes from a light lunch of home potted mackerel with toast to our famous golden beer battered fish and chips. Not forgetting our daily specials.
All of these things can be enjoyed on our beautiful open terrace, watching the boats out on the water or cosy around our large real fires.
Whatever your plans, make sure you Crown off your day and Anchor yourself at Dell Quay!
Book a Table
To request a table in our restaurant, please fill out the form below and one of our team will contact you to confirm your booking
Please be aware that bookings must be confirmed to guarantee your table.
For tables of more than 6 people please call/email Oliver or Laura to discuss options available to you. Requests for window tables will be noted, but cannot be guaranteed.
Please note: We take lunch reservations from 12 pm until 1pm everyday & dinner reservations from 6pm. We are dog friendly, however please put this in the comments section on your enquiry!
- RT @Pedal4Health: Enjoying my free pint of Young's beer. #StGeorgesDay @CrownDellQuay @YoungsPubs http://t.co/JjhoxhSK9V
- Our Oyster & Prosecco bar is opening on Friday 1st May ! 🍸 Call now to book an alfresco table ☎️ #chichester #seafood #youngs
- RT @pudsonline: Walk from Chichester Marina for great lunch at Dell Quay Crown & Anchor – @CrownDellQuay http://t.co/5MDG87yfLq
- @wireysausagedog .... Thank you very much for your tweet! Glad you had a nice lunch ! Hope to see you again soon 🐾
- RT @wireysausagedog: @BereftStatistic It was lovely.. Almost felt like we were on holiday! As always a top lunch at @CrownDellQuay 😋😋😋👌